High-pressure thread compound that meetst or exceeds the requirements of API RP 5A3 and former API BUL 5A2. Maximum thread engagement is ensured, providing optimum leak resistance. Excellent lubrication qualities to prevent galling and wear. Specially formulated for use on casing, tubing, line pipe, flow lines, subsurface production tools, tank batteries, and will lubricate, seal, and protect threaded connections of oilfield tubular goods on makeup, in service, and in storage.
- Rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Custom-refined, low-sulfur oil
- Brushable over a wide temperature range
- Tenacious adherence to all surfaces
- Can withstand pressures up to 10,000 psi
- Will not harden or dry
- Reduces friction
- Prevents galling and wear
- Meets of exceeds API RP 5A3
- Additives for rust and corrosion protection
- Sticks to wet or oily threads
- Meets or exceeds API RP 5A3
- Available in Arctic Grade
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Rotary shouldered connections
- California Proposition 65: Carcinogen and reproductive toxin.
- Should not be used where the use of products containing Lead is prohibited.